A fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery quickly leads to improved patient satisfaction – with regards to function, esthetics, sense, speech and self-esteem.
Tilting of the posterior implants avoids the need for time-consuming bone grafting procedures, while immediate loading shortens time-to-teeth.
The concept is the least costly in comparison with conventional implant treatment modalities of the edentulous and soon-to-be edentulous jaw.
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a cost-efficient, graftless solution that provides patients with a fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery.
– Full-arch rehabilitation with only four implants
– Two straight anterior implants and two implants tilted up to 45º in the posterior
– Immediate Function (fixed provisional bridge)
– For patients meeting criteria for immediate loading of implants
– Graftless procedure
– Bone grafting is avoided by tilting the posterior implants, utilizing available bone
The All-on-4® treatment concept is the best solution for full-arch treatment using tilted implants. Tilted implants give the patient a more secure fit making the treatment last for years.